Our lives of late have not been filled with fun and excitement-unless you count pineapple being on sale for $1 each at Fry's! We have eaten quite a few pineapples lately have morned the end of the sale. Also on sale were berries. Strawberry-rasberry-blackberry shortcake with homemade pound cake - Second's Please!
Christian recently went on a bike ride. He saw that he had some bug splatter when he got home. He was pretty excited and wanted a picture to remember it by. Personally finding that a bug ended its existence by splatting on my forehead would gross me out, so it must be either a guy thing or a road cyclist thing.
One last treat. I just saw this recipe for blueberry cobbler today on Farm Girl Fare and decided to make it. It turned out exceptionally yummy. You should check it out.
Finally, Thursday is our ultrasound where we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl. What do you think it will be? If you have any name suggestions I would love to hear them.
Are you thinking something classic for a name, or something more modern? The Waite's just named their baby Penelope and I kinda love it. But you're having a boy, so that won't work...
ReplyDeleteWe don't know if it is a boy or a girl yet.
ReplyDeleteVery yummy desserts! We find out tomorrow! I think we are both having boys. And they will be friends :)
ReplyDeleteI know, Sonnet. My prediction was boy but I guess I was WRONG! Congrats!
ReplyDelete