To begin we have to go back in time a few years years. Grandma, who made all our Christmas stockings, gave me three items for Christmas. She had been having some trouble with her knitting and was worried that she was losing her touch so rather than waiting for me to marry and have a baby she made a stocking (for whomever I married - Christian's name has since been added), a baby blanket and a lamb. She was worried that, being single, I might be offended, but actually I thought it was sweet and a little funny. We laugh about it now. The blanket and the lamb were our first baby presents.
A few days ago we got another surprise in the mail. Tiffany sent us a package for Ruthie. Tiffany made a beautiful baby blanket, a cute beanie, and an an adorable hooded sweeter. She is so talented.
What beautiful gifts! These are absolute treasures!
ReplyDeleteThree generations of homemade love. I sure like that little red riding hoodie. Ruthie will be stylin’. Love Mom
ReplyDeleteMom told me about the quilt. It looks great!
ReplyDelete