I've caved. I've folded. I've crumbled under the pressure. You win. Here it is - my blog.
Now what?
How about a book review? (It should not surprise any of you that the first thing I blog about is a book.) I just finished The Last Olympian. I liked it. It is the 5th book in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. I highly recommend this series to anyone who liked the Harry Potter books, parents of young readers and their children, and those who enjoy youth fantasy. The books are an easier read than the Harry Potter books but delightful in their own way. The premise, that Greek mythology is real and simply shifts to wherever the heart of Western civilization is, brings Mt. Olympus to to top of the Empire State Building and the Gateway to the Underworld in Los Angeles. Read the books; You'll like them.
I'm starting a new book, The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane. This was recommended by the Hygienist in my dental office. It sounded interesting - apparently switching back and forth between modern times a the seventh-century witch trial era. I'll let you know how it goes.
yeah! post some of your recipies from mom's pigs to twigs blog. They sound yummy.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I have been waiting for you to get a blog!!! I am so excited! love ya!
ReplyDeleteHi Sonnet! My old friend. I've been looking around for you! Hope you are doing well and looking forward to seeing more on your blog. :)
ReplyDelete