Saturday, July 4, 2009

Don't Look at Me

This, by the way, is exactly what I always said would happen. I would create the blog – under protest – and then have absolutely nothing to blog about. Days would pass: no update. Weeks even—still nothing. All the while there would be comments from family to post something new. There is just one problem. Nothing new has happened. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Not a very exciting blog is it. You only have yourselves to blame.

(Happy 4th of July!)

3 comments:

  1. Nice try but not entirely accurate. I have personal knowledge (because you live here and I see you) that you have finished the books on your shelf and could enlighten us as to their content. I also know you have read a couple more since them that could be commented on. Lets see…you have a new calling and you have been doing lots of fun stuff with YSA’s. I have a great idea – cook something delicious for dinner tomorrow. Tiffany has been after you to share recipes and this way you would have one for her.
    Just trying to help,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize that I am an obscure acquainance, but I am definitely not a stalker. I want to say that so far I love your blog. Those caramel cookies look amazing and I definitely want to make them to impress friends and family and take all of the credit. Also, I have already read persuasion and loved it as well as everything by Jane Austin, but I like your book recommendations and will give them a try as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I saw on your mother's blog that you are engaged and I followed this link to see if there was more information about this young man on your blog. Stay home mom's like myself love to live vicariously through their younger friends. It's like reading a good Jane Austin novel, except better because you know the person,know that they are real, and want to share in their happiness. (Even if you barely know that I exist.) I used to babysit you after all.(Just a hint at what else you could write about on your blog.)

    ReplyDelete