Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Nephew is a Treasure








It is now time to celebrate my nephew’s birthday. In his honor I would like to mention a series of books. I grew up with the book The Key to the Treasure by Peggy Parish. Our copy of this book is actually a bit of a family heirloom. The children in the book solve an old family mystery and find a hidden treasure. My nephew discovered a treasure of his own when he found out that the author wrote several books with the same children. Read The Key to the Treasure, then try Clues in the Woods or The Haunted House. These books are definitely worth your time.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe Tiffany's son is 8 yrs old?!?!? I saw that you had a picture added on Facebook of you and that boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the books and the legos. Your gifts trumped all others. You are the #1 Aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd just like to point out how nice it is to know there is at least ONE other blog out there that is updated less often than mine!!! LOL! We miss you Sonnet! The girls loved their gifts!!

    ReplyDelete