Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Three Stars

I realize that I am a bit behind in my blog. I have been a bit distracted these last few months (more on that in a later post). I need to catch-up on three very important birthdays.


This past November Jacob turned 1. He is full of energy and personality. He is likes everyone and smiles all the time! Happy Birthday to him.


Happy Late Birthday to Alyssa! (March was quite a ways away) We are so far out that I don't remember what books I sent to Alyssa, which means that rest of you will have to wonder what literary marvel you are missing out on.

Last but not least is a May Birthday girl. Alexis is my eldest niece (she also plays soccer, which is a big plus in my book). This adventurous girl reminded me of a mouse named Abel. In Abel's Island this adventurer becomes stranded on an island in the middle of a river. The idea of surviving alone sounded fun to me and I wanted to be as brave and resourceful as Abel.

Happy Birthdays to my three stars. I'm sorry that I was so behind in posting. What could I possible have been doing to keep me so distracted? Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment