Yay!!! you updated your blog. See its not hard. I'm sure others would appreciate additional info. Love Dad
How fun, love the narrative. You guys are cute. Love, Mom
I fully expect this blog to be updated more now that you're married! We can't get the dirt on you from Mom and Dad anymore! :o)
Right on Blake/Sara! Can't wait to get the updates strait from the source.
Yay for a blog post! Can't wait for the wedding festivities post!!! So so so happy for you!!! Love you and miss you :(
Love the countdown chain!
Yay!!! you updated your blog. See its not hard. I'm sure others would appreciate additional info. Love Dad
ReplyDeleteHow fun, love the narrative. You guys are cute. Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteI fully expect this blog to be updated more now that you're married! We can't get the dirt on you from Mom and Dad anymore! :o)
ReplyDeleteRight on Blake/Sara! Can't wait to get the updates strait from the source.
ReplyDeleteYay for a blog post! Can't wait for the wedding festivities post!!! So so so happy for you!!! Love you and miss you :(
ReplyDeleteLove the countdown chain!
ReplyDelete