Yesterday we went to a BBQ with the Arnold Air Society Candidates (Christian in one of the candidates) at park near the school. We were at the top of a hill so I took some pictures to give an idea of what the landscape looks like in our area. The park is about two minutes away from our apartment.
The clouds in the pictures look nice and puffy, but some were actually more ominous looking. We have been having a bit of rain and cold nights. Because of this, Christian and I brought jackets to theBBQ, just in case. In the end we didn't need them. Where am I going with this? Well, when we came home Christian brought them in and, because he was in a bit of a rush (he had to go to a meeting), he just plopped them on the table. Like this.
I was working on other things so I just left them. When he got back form his meeting we found that the jackets had been put to good use.
Apparently a pile of cozy jackets is an upgrade from curling up on the corner of the bed.
One last thing - I'm not sick any more. Yea!
Don't get mono. It is not fun.
The best news of your update is that you are well again! So happy and thankful!
ReplyDeleteWe like the panorama pictures. Glad to hear Christian is doing so well as a candidate - but then we knew he would. How funny you found Matdy on top of the table. I guess cozy jackets are too hard to resist.
ReplyDeleteLove you both, Mom & Dad