That would really stink wouldn't it.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Hypothetically Speaking
Let's say you were feeling sick- feverish, achy, light headed- but then you started to get better except for you throat which really hurt on one side, and then you looked inside and saw that you had a crazy swollen and white tonsil, so you went to the doctor and he looked and said that you had strep throat, but then after five days of antibiotics you didn't get better-you got worse- then let's say you went in again and this doctor looked at you and said I want to do a blood test to be sure but I think you have mono, and lets say he did the test and you did have mono, but of course mono is a virus and not a bacteria so there is nothing you can take to make it any better; you have to wait it out and drink water all the time and mostly feel miserable for days and days, and then you count back and realize that you have been sick for two weeks already and there is no end in sight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Totally! Good thing it was only hypothetical! Feel better soon! :)
ReplyDeleteYep. It would.
ReplyDeleteThat is probably the worst run on sentence I have ever seen.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog through Carla's. Yay! Sorry you're sick. Rest, Rest, Rest! I love your quotes on the side ;)
ReplyDelete