Sunday, February 27, 2011

What's been going on

Sorry it has been so long. My only excuse it that we were having problems with the camera. We have been busy with school and work. We did get a visit from my parents one weekend. It was fun to be together. Sorry, but I don't have any pictures.

I finally made a good loaf of bread. I have been trying for some time, but the bread just hasn't been worth eating. This batch really turned out. I am pretty proud of it. I made both loaves and rolls.

We had snow a while back. It was so nice to watch it come down while sitting warm and cozy on the couch. The snow only lasts a few days before it melts, but it is fun while it lasts. Christian took these pictures for me on President's day while I was lounging very cozily in bed. I wanted a picture but was to lazy to get up.

2 comments:

  1. Your bread looks delicious and picture perfect.
    Dad & I took a couple pictures when we were out with you and if I would ever update the blog you could see them. Prescott has the best of both worlds because it is a place that snows yet melts away fast to avoid all hassels - very pretty.
    Love you both, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bread is gorgeous! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete