Monday, April 4, 2011

Dirty Dish Disaster

My dishes are out of control. I tool a picture, but am now to ashamed to post it on the internet. I have been avoiding the kitchen because they are such a mess. There are so many that the idea of washing them is daunting and the idea of them sitting there is depressing. Please tell me that I am not the only one to ever let this happen.

Oh, and one more thing. I am reading a new book...

9 comments:

  1. No you are not the only one. Dishes use to be my downfall. When you kids were small and I got a babysitter, I would pay them extra if they did my dishes. Somewhere along the way it clicked and I changed. As you know I am meticulous about it now. I may be old fashioned but I do think a neat house goes along way to peace and happiness in the home.

    Oh and by the way, love the book.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen is messy?!? I have no idea what that feels like ;) I cleaned my kitchen once today, then decided to make bread. An I ain't cleaning it again until tomorrow :) but I do love waking up to a clean kitchen. Maybe I'll just dream about one instead of actually having one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?!? I just saw the book you are reading and I am assuming that is an announcement!!!!!! Ahhhhhh! So exciting! How far along? When's the due date? How are you feeling? Tell me tell me tell me tell me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't stand to do the dishes.
    I remember the babysitters putting us to work cleaning the dishes! Now I hear they got payed extra for our hard work. Where is the justice?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sneaky way to make an announcement, Sonnet! Congratulations!

    Dishes STINK! I've gotten better about it the older the kids get but I still struggle with folding and putting away laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Your mom told us at church and I haven't said anything until I saw the announcement from you! :o) Hope all goes well and I expect more posts with more info! ;o) Oh, and I HATE doing dishes, too!! I've been fortunate enough that my babysitter did them for me when she watched the kids! (I didn't have to pay her extra, either!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dishes . . . my mom (jokingly) said she had kids so they could grow old enough to do chores. Baby isn't born yet but you're on your way . . . :o) We are sooooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to you both for the joy of a new baby coming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ummm you are not the only one...dishes are never ending!!! And congrats on the new baby Sonnet!!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete