Thursday, April 28, 2011

Road Trip


I went on a solo road trip to California for last weekend. Christian had to stay to study for a big test on Monday. I had one adventure along the way when I blew a tire, but I got to meet some really funny tow-truck people from Kingman. Other than that, the drive was good but long. It was nice to see my parents and his parents. The highlight (and main purpose) of the trip was seeing my cousin Megan who was in town from Australia. I had a second great surprise was finding out that my cousin Amanda is pregnant! It was a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Fun weekend - thanks for making the trip. I hope Christian did well on his test because we missed having him here.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom was so glad to have you coming. Glad you could spend it with your folks and that you're feeling so good! Happy time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonnet!!!!! I am so mad at you!!!!!!!! You didn't tell me you were coming!!! Your mom told me after you had come and gone. You are going to get it!!!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete