You will notice Ruthie in the tub. Today was not a normal bath, it was more of an emergency dunking.
 |
| Ruthie Today |
 |
| Ruthie at Thanksgiving |
I wanted to show how much she has grown in the past month, so I took some pictures of Ruthie dozing in her swing to compare with an older picture. I then began to upload them on the computer. That is when Ruthie started to fuss and cry. She was uncomfortable and wanted out of her swing. I moved her blanket to pick her up and discovered the reason for her discomfort. She had her biggest blow out to date. She actually leaked up the front of her onsie rather than the back. She leaked through to the blankets below her and on the edges of her pants, but mostly on her stomach and her arms where they lay on her tummy. It was a challenge to get the onsie off of her without making the mess worse.
So I am left wondering: Do I try to clean this onsie or just throw it out?
Throw it out!
ReplyDeletePS- She's CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteOh, go ahead and clean it first. Then, if it's still stained, throw it out. Oh, and Carla's right, Ruthie is really cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat are you feeding her - pure cream? She's plumpin' up, in a good way of course. My vote - throw it out.
ReplyDeleteMom