Wednesday, March 28, 2012

EA

For those who don't know, Chirsitian found out last week that he received his Air Force ROTC Enrollment Allocation (EA). Right now the Air Force has more ROTC hopefuls than it needs or can absorb into active service, so in the spring of a cadet's sophomore year they decided whether or not to grant you an EA. Getting one means you can stay in ROTC and commission upon graduation. Not getting an EA would mean leaving ROTC and finding a new life plan. The Air Force weighs your GPA, commander's ranking, physical fitness score, and Officer Qualifying Test score to make its determination. I am so proud of Christian who worked very hard in all these areas, and most especially for his hard work last semester to bring his GPA to a more competitive range. He carried 26 credits last semester!

We would also like to thank everyone who kept us in their prayers as we were waiting to hear about the EA. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

3 comments:

  1. Dad & I are so happy for you both to have received the good news about your EA. We are so proud of Christian worked extremely hard which shows his devotion to his goals. The Air Force chose wisely when they picked him. I'm sure this takes a tremendous load off your minds. Now you both just settle in for the next two years and get the education thing done. Ruthie can help – she’s brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so happy for your happy life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 26 units!? Wow! That is some serious hard work. I am happy for you guys too!

    ReplyDelete