Three things about me:
1. I like to throw things down... not drop - throw.
2. I can unscrew a lid.
3. I love food that I can pick up with my hands like bananas and peas.
Love your 44 week picture - soooo cute. Hmmm...throw things...must be an expression of passion and decivness. Surly she will be a natural leader. As far as screwing lids...with such nimble dexderity she is destined to be a concert pianist. The picking up food and eating thing is clearly an indication she is part Dunn! Love Mom
Love your 44 week picture - soooo cute. Hmmm...throw things...must be an expression of passion and decivness. Surly she will be a natural leader. As far as screwing lids...with such nimble dexderity she is destined to be a concert pianist. The picking up food and eating thing is clearly an indication she is part Dunn!
ReplyDeleteLove Mom