Daddy says... because the computer program we use to do that is not updating to match the new Mac operating system. Let's go ahead and make the weekly post even though your onsies don't have numbers.
Three things about me:
1. I was sick for the first time.
2. I like to pick up any speck I can find from off the floor and then put it in my mouth.
3. Sometimes I growl.
Now I am 42 weeks old!1. Mommy won't let me play with paper any more because I try to eat it.
2. I can smack my lips.
3. I can move from my tummy to sitting, but i have to back up about two feet to do it.
Ruthie, I was sorry to hear you were sick but am happy you are better. I am so glad to know you have begun growling. I growl at times and your aunt Tiffany is a growler as well. You are in good company. Love, grandma.
ReplyDelete