Monday, September 10, 2012

Ruthie says...

I am 47 weeks old!

Three things about me:
1. I am starting to pull myself up.
2. I like to try to climb on and over things.
3. I don't like having my face cleaned after I eat.

5 comments:

  1. Can you believe how close she is getting to that 52 week mark?!? Crazy how fast time goes! Pete is 10 months old today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is still totally, completely adorable. It looks like her hair is getting longer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - if you are reading this, Update your blog.
    Carla - Yea her hair is getting longer and curling a little in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture. She looks good on red. So she is pulling herself up - we will have to check her out next FaceTime. Love to all, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Her hair has grown so much! Love the dynamic legs!!

    ReplyDelete