Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ruthie says...

I am 46 weeks old!

Three things about me:
1. After Mommy puts me to bed I flip over to my tummy to sleep. That is the cozy way to sleep.
2. I try to play with Matdy's water dish, but Mommy won't let me. She keeps blocking it off with the stroller.
3. I enjoy some pretty fun games. Like the one where I hand you something, and then you hand it back. And then we do it again... and again... and again... and again...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Peter is obsessed with Brindi's water bowl. He will book it over there when I catch him and say "peter!" Ruthie is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruthie,
    If Matdy is willing to share I don't see why your Mom has a problem with it. All this business about germs is highly overrated. I used to drink gutter water and I turned out just fine.
    Love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful background - reminds me of Ruth's eyes. Love the expression you caught on her face!

    ReplyDelete