I just thought that I would include a few more things about our California trip. We loved having the chance to tell Grandma (Ruth) Mahoney that we plan on naming our little one Ruth. She was very excited. Those who don't know my grandma are definitely missing out. She is an amazing woman. She is a shining example of love and service. We are happy that our daughter will share her name.

We are also very appreciative of the generosity of cousins Amanda and James. They thought of us as they cleared out their treasure trove of girl baby and toddler clothing. We happily and gratefully carted it away. Some of it we packed in the car back to Arizona, and some of it was stashed under the bed in our room at my parents.
I mentioned before that Christian went on some great bike rides while in California. I forgot to mention all the great pictures he and his buddy Joe took while out on their rides.
Sonnet darling, can you call me? I am the 3rd year hike leader this year and I want to make sure I get us to where we need to go, like the name of the meadow we go to (if you remember) and the trail head and all. I'm nervous I will get them all lost. Any way, could you call me (661) 246-7608 Thanks
ReplyDeleteGrandma was so excited and honored. Wow - great bike pictures. We had such a fun time with you both. You sure did make out - it was like Christmas when Amanda got finished with you. Congrats, Mom
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture of you with your Grandma Ruth! It's neat that she already has a relationship with Little Ruth. Also really like the biking-silhouette pic!
ReplyDelete