Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ruthie Says...

I am one week old !

Three things about me:
1. I like to be held and snuggled
2. I do not like to have my diaper changed (wipes are cold)
3. Mommy says my ears are extra cute

7 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you. Your dad was showing off her picture before choir and giving us all the details.
    She is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful girl! Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to visit and see my lovely little niece! =D I also love how you've matched the pinks of the socks, onesie and bow perfectly! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like her daddy! Congrats!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just SO pretty! Congratulations!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful little girl!! She's adorable. Can't wait to see her. Good job Sonnet and Christian!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's sure a cute baby. So thankful that all went well in spite of the early arrival. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete