Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Stinging Insect

So, I went into the kitchen (after I had cleaned it -- Hooray for me!) and found a bee on the faucet. Maybe, once upon a time, when I was single and living alone I would have gone after that bee and destroyed it. But now I have a husband to deal with scary stinging bugs. So I put a plastic bag over the faucet and trapped the bee so that Christian can kill it when he gets home.


I am tough when I need to be, but when I can have Christian be tough for me - I go with that.

4 comments:

  1. Gold star for you for cleaning the kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing out loud! All that Girl's Camp courage down the drain because of a man!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're cracking me up Sonnet! Never in a million years would I have pictured you doing that. When the baby comes, you have to be brave again. Got it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have you know that the bee died in that bag before Christian even got home, so I think I get credit for killing it.

    ReplyDelete