Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Banana Baby Take Two

Today I sat next to Ruthie while I was eating a grapefruit. She kept trying to grab some but she is too little for citrus. She was quite put out that I wouldn't share so I gave her a banana to hold. I figured it would keep her occupied until I finished the grapefruit then I would share the banana with her. I wasn't really paying attention to what she was doing and when I was almost done with this grapefruit this is what I found.


2 comments:

  1. Sonnet, on Monday you just thought Ruthie was "exploring the banana shape and texture". In actuality she was scoping it out and making a plan. Wednesday, without you even suspecting, she seized the opportunity to get to the good stuff. She hides behind those beautiful big blue eyes......but she is thinking all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D hahahaha! What a great way to explore!

    ReplyDelete