Friday, September 3, 2010

So...We moved to Arizona



Christian and I have moved to Arizona! We backed up a truck (with help - Thanks a bunch!), towed the car, and drove eight hours with Matdy the cat. On the subject of Matdy I would like to make five points: 1) yes, that is how I spell her name, 2) over the counter cat calming drugs do not really work, 3) my cat foams at the mouth if you give her dramamine, 4) she is not afraid to continually express her distaste for car travel, and 5) thankfully the volume on the truck radio is louder than Matdy. I feel that sums up the drive.


Matdy's objections aside, we are excited for our start here in Arizona. We were very happy to have members of the Elders Quorum who helped to move our many boxes to our upstairs apartment.


We are loving our new home in Arizona and look forward to telling you all about it!

6 comments:

  1. Your apartment looks great. Poor suffering Matdy. Really wonderful that that ward was there on your end to help unload. Dad & I cannot wait to come later this month.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! You posted a lot!!! Sounds like you're having a great time in Arizona! Make sure you take pictures of the apartment when you've gotten the boxes all put away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always said Matdy was possessed. I'm jealous that Mom and Dad are going out for a visit, wish I could come and see your new place too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey is on my lap while I look at your blog and she sees the picture of Matdy. She takes out her pacifier and hisses. Pretty funny if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's another good reason that we don't do cats!
    Congratulations on your new apartment in your new city in your new school, in your new ward, etc., etc. Glad you're healthy once again.

    ReplyDelete