This is our little girl all dressed up for Easter. This picture of her asleep is the only one I have. I am sorry that I don't have one of her awake or of our little matchy Easter family - Yes, we were that color coordinated family at church.
Even sleeping she looks beautiful in her Easter dress. You are killing me about the family picture. Especially now that I know you were matching. Oh well, I'll just have to imagine it........OK, I've got it in my mind....Yep, abeautiful family. Mom
Even sleeping she looks beautiful in her Easter dress. You are killing me about the family picture. Especially now that I know you were matching. Oh well, I'll just have to imagine it........OK, I've got it in my mind....Yep, abeautiful family.
ReplyDeleteMom
Don't worry. Next time she wears her dress I will make us all match and we will definitely take a picture.
ReplyDelete