I am 25 weeks old!Three things about me:
1. I like mirrors.
2. Whenever Matdy the cat comes the room I like to watch her as she walks by. Someday I might reach out and touch her...maybe.
3. I rolled from by back to my tummy! It was pretty impressive until I realized that now I was stuck on my stomach. I do not like that at all, but don't worry--I just cried and cried until Mommy flipped me over. Mommy keeps saying that I should try to flip myself over if I don't want to be on my tummy, but I don't really see how that is even possible.
I used to like mirrors, and if I were as cute as you Ruthie, I would still like them. But alas, they reveal too much and as Dolly Parton says, “Time marches on and pretty soon you realize it’s marchin’ across your face”. Enjoy them while you can.
ReplyDeleteLove Grandma