Yesterday I ran errands, went grocery shopping, and did four or five loads of laundry (we don't have a dryer so the apartment was filled with drying clothes creatively hung everywhere). The plan for today was to fold laundry, drop some things at the Post Office, clean the living room, and clean our bedroom... Oh yes, and take Ruthie to her six month appointment where she would be getting shots. So... laundry got folded, the Post Office was visited, and that is about it. I spent the rest of the day with a cranky and clingy baby who would only sleep in my arms and who began to cry, when asleep or awake, anytime I moved to a new position or new room. Add to that her low grade fever from the shots and I spent the evening with a heater in my arms. I should have expected it because that is the way Ruthie respond to her previous sets of shots. Where was Christian in all this? Pulling an all nighter last night to finish a Geography project, attending two classes and working 10 hours (He doesn't normally work 10 hours but he just started a second campus job and because of other events this week had to switch a shift from his first job with someone. The hours just sort of pilled up today). It has just been one of those days.
Ruthie is in bed now and I hope she sleeps through the night. I am wiped out. I sure hope tomorrow goes smoothly with a happy baby and lots of time to clean and then relax.
Dang... literally just remembered that tomorrow is Cub Scouts. I am supposed to have some ideas ready to help the boys write a skit for the Pack meeting. Suffice it to say, I do not have that ready yet.
I am going to bed.
I concur…you should go straight to bed. This day needs to end. Don’t worry, the inspiration for your scout project will come tomorrow when needed. Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteGive Ruthie Tylenol about 15-20 minutes before her appointment. It might help a little for the next time.
ReplyDelete