Sunday, July 8, 2012

Goldwater Lake


This Saturday we decided to go on a short hike to Goldwater Lake. Tiffany and Kevin were kind enough to give us there baby backpack so Ruthie rode on her Dad's back in style. This is a pretty easy half mile hike and Ruthie did great. We spent some time walking around the lake and then found a bench to relax and let Ruthie get out and eat some snacks. After relaxing by the lake we headed back.

Ruth: "Hurry up and take the picture so I can eat my snacks"
About fifty yards from the end of the trail Ruthie started to fade out. Christian tried to walk as smoothly as possible as she fell asleep. She was so worn out she didn't wake up while being moved from the backpack to the carseat or from the carseat to her bed. She had so much fun and so did we. It is so wonderful to have Christian back and to be doing stuff as a family.



2 comments:

  1. Well, that is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. I also love the pics - looks like a beautiful spot. You will have to take us there next time we come visit.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat hike - I bet Ruthie loved taking it all in!

    ReplyDelete