Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ruthie Says...

I am 40 weeks old!

Three things about me:
1. It is easy to make me laugh
2. I love to sit in the shopping cart and smile at everyone I see.
3. I can be a stubborn-stinker. Mommy insists on putting me on my tummy even though it doesn't make me happy, so today when she wanted to take my picture I decided not to make her happy. I wouldn't be happy on by back so this was the only way I would take a picture. I don't understand why Mommy and Daddy were happy even though I wouldn't lay on my back like they wanted.

2 comments:

  1. Ruthie, you got outsmarted by your parents. Don't feel bad - they are pretty clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great angle! I love the texture of the blanket and how Ruthie has one stretched out leg!

    ReplyDelete