Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ruthie says...

I am 38 weeks old!

Three things about me:
1. I love snack time. I especially like the little baby yogurt bites.
2. I like to ride in the backpack and play with Daddy's head.
3. I do not like to take my late afternoon nap. I try to tell Mommy that I am only very grouchy because I know she is going to make me take a nap, and not because I need a nap. She doesn't seem to believe me.

2 comments:

  1. Ruthie, I love snack time too. Just wait tll you get older and your Mom lets you have something called frozen yogurt - your going to like it a lot. As far as naps go - don't resist so. At your age your afternoon nap can be just as much for your Mom as it is for you. It is a big secret, but Mom's probably need the rest as much as you do. Just stay in your crib and play quietly for awhile. When she comes to get you up she will be all refreshed and more fun to play with.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! It's so good you have her eating yogurt! I've tried to feed Juliet mine, but she's not much into it — yet!

    ReplyDelete