Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mom + Camera + Baby = Cute Pictures


I got a little bored so I started taking pictures of Ruthie. She is so cute, I just couldn't help myself.
She was asleep during her first photo session (It only adds to her cuteness).


Little Angel
After she was up, fed, spit up on her onesie, and changed, (does this process sound familiar to any other moms?) I took some more pictures.


Christian and I both still have our special childhood stuffed animals. I can't believe how small she is next to them. Christian used to sleep with Bear Friend the panda and I had Fluppy my pound puppy. I was teasing Christian for his "clever" naming only to be reminded that Fluppy got his name because I didn't say puppy correctly when I was little. Hopefully Ruthie won't inherit our lack-of-ability to name stuffed animals.

Ruthie with Bear Friend and Fluppy

3 comments:

  1. It's fun to take pictures when you have such a cute subject. I notice you have a new book on your shelf.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! Love reading your posts and seeing cute Ruthie. Brings a smile to face every time!

    ReplyDelete