Three things about me:
1. I love to wear sleepers.
2. Even though I hate baths, I sleep really well after I have one.
3. When I am upset I like the way Daddy walks with me the best.
(Sorry my post is late, but Mommy and I fell asleep on the couch last night before we could post. We woke up around midnight with Daddy on the floor next to us. He didn't want to wake us up, and he didn't want to go to bed without us. He's so great.)
You are a much more consistent blogger after having your baby! I on the other hand am a much worse blogger. I figure I will blog again once it is officially one year without an update. Keep em coming!
ReplyDeletedo you have a onesie for every week until she's 18...
ReplyDeleteSonnet I can't believe how much she is growing. I think she really looks like a Weaver which is a good thing because she is one.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom