Ruthie has regained her birth weight and continued to get even bigger. Unfortunately her day night cycle has been shifting. Today she has been extra sleepy, so that probably means she will be extra awake tonight. Either way she is definitely extra cute.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
A Week on Our Own
With Mom gone we have spent our first week alone with Ruthie. It only took us 24 hours to realize just how often Mom was holding her. I have been having to learn how to do everything one handed. I had no idea how many things require two hands. Before leaving Mom put together her shadow box for us. She did a fantastic job.
Ruthie has regained her birth weight and continued to get even bigger. Unfortunately her day night cycle has been shifting. Today she has been extra sleepy, so that probably means she will be extra awake tonight. Either way she is definitely extra cute.
Ruthie has regained her birth weight and continued to get even bigger. Unfortunately her day night cycle has been shifting. Today she has been extra sleepy, so that probably means she will be extra awake tonight. Either way she is definitely extra cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cute. I mean it. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture. I love it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little face. She has changed so much in just one week. I hope she let's you get some rest tonight.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
She slept beautifully! It was wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThat photo should be on a card or for a commercial or something where the world could see her. So beautiful!
ReplyDelete