I love the bonnet! Today we had a B-day celebration at work for all the November B-days and one of my co-workers brought me a gift. It is a beautiful picture frame that says, "When a child is born, so is a Grandparent" It has Ruth's name and birth date on it. I think I will put a picture of Ruthie on her blessing day in it - she looked so beautiful. Love Mom
I love the bonnet! Today we had a B-day celebration at work for all the November B-days and one of my co-workers brought me a gift. It is a beautiful picture frame that says, "When a child is born, so is a Grandparent" It has Ruth's name and birth date on it. I think I will put a picture of Ruthie on her blessing day in it - she looked so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom
Hehe. Wait until she realizes that she can finger paint with it!
ReplyDeleteShe is SO cute!! Love all the pictures! :o)
ReplyDelete