Fancy Mac is a staple in our diet. We eat it almost once a week; we even had it tonight (thus the inspiration for this blog). "What is Fancy Mac?" you ask. Well, for the most part it's left overs and Macaroni and Cheese. Basically we use what we have in the fridge to fancy up the macaroni. How do you do that? Easy.
1) Make macaroni and cheese
2) Add shredded cheese and whatever else you want to it
3) Bake it for a little while in the oven
Chicken is our favorite addition. With Mac & Cheese you would think ham, but no, chicken is the best. Tonights Fancy Mac was onion, corn, and leftover barbecued chicken from last night. maybe this sounds strange to you, but I suggest you try it if you have never done so. I am telling, you it is good stuff.

Sounds delicious - we'll be over around 5:30 for dinner. I only wish we were close enough to do that.
ReplyDeleteLove you both,
Mom