Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


Sorry, but I got a little busy and didn't finish off my Gratitude quotes. Here are a few to finish off the Thanksgiving season.

“To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven.” ~ Johannes A. Gaertner

“Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all.” ~ William Faulkner

“When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.” ~ Anthony Robbins


I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Here is a fun poem that I found. I hope you like it.

May your stuffing be tasty


May your turkey plump,


May your potatoes and gravy


Have nary a lump.


May your yams be delicious


And your pies take the prize,


And may your Thanksgiving dinner


Stay off your thighs!

Anonymous

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Love the poem. My favorite quote is the one about gratitude having to be produced, discharged and used up to exist at all. True true.
    Love you so much, Mom

    ReplyDelete