Monday, November 8, 2010

Sarah and Gilbert got married!


Christian and I drove to Salt Lake City this weekend for his sister, Sarah's, wedding. It was a wonderful weekend with great time with family. Sarah was beautiful in her dress. Gilbert is a really great guy. We are happy to have him as part of the family. Unfortunately we did not take many pictures, okay hardly any. Here is the only picture we have of Sarah. She was singing a song with her dad.

Christian did get this picture of the car. He and Jake were pretty proud of the job they did (with the help of Gilbert's buddies, of course).
I will try to get some pictures of the bride and groom and post them.

3 comments:

  1. You are such a pretty girl Sonnet, I love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really nice picture of you and Christian. You look like you've lost weight! I know you were a pretty sick girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonnet you look cute in red. That car looks like it was done up proper! We went to Sarah and Gilbert’s reception in Tehachapi. It was wonderful. Of course dad cried like a baby when Sarah & Ed sang. Dad & I even got to stand in for you and Christian during the ‘family’ song.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete