It was a busy weekend, especially for Christian. He had his last Arnold Air Society training (15 hours!), the candidate service project (an interactive science fair for elementary and Jr. High school students - which he was in charge of), and a research paper (due today at 8:00 am). I was helping as much as I could. Sleep has been kept at a real minimum around here. With that in mind here is a quote for those days when it is hard to think of a reason to be thankful.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” – Buddha (I think)
We are still alive ... and, thanks to his research paper, we both know much more about the aerial contributions to combat in WWI, so I guess we learned something too.
We should be thankful. And we are!
Wow what a weekend! By the sounds of it you guys had to pull an all nighter, but at least he made the 8:00 class with paper in hand. Well done Christian! (and committee)
ReplyDeleteLove to you both,
Mom